- 2 nos raw mango
- 2 tablespoon salt
- 3 tablespoon red hili powder
- 1 teaspoon asafoetida powder
- 2 teaspoon vegan mustard seeds
- 3 to 4 tablespoon gingelly oil
1. Cut the mangoes into very small/timy pieces.
2. Sprinkle salt and leave it for 15-20 minutes so that salt oozes water.
3. Add chili powder to and mix very well.
4. Heat gingelly oil in a kadai.
5. Add mustard seeds and let it crack well.
6. Switch off the stove.
7. Add the asafoetida powder.
8. Add to the mango pieces which are seasoned with salt and chili powder.
The pickle is ready to eat.