- 1/2 brick of ramen noodles (toss out the ‘poison packet’ that comes with the noodles)
- 1-1/2 cup water
- 2 tablespoon diced onion
- 2 tablespoon chopped celery
- 2 tablespoon sliced fresh button mushrooms
- 2 tablespoon thin-sliced fresh baby carrots
- 2 or 3 sliced zucchini rounds, cut into quarters
- 1/4 cup diced tomato
- 1 teaspoon fresh chopped cilantro
- 1/4 to 1 teaspoon chili garlic sauce (depending on how spicy you want it)
Bring the water to a boil. Crumble the ramen and add to the boiling water. Add veggies. Boil for 2-3 minutes, or until noodles are done. Remove from heat and stir in cilantro and chili garlic sauce. Add salt to taste.
Makes 1 large serving.