- 1 cup rice (brown or white)
- 6 oz pasta (rice, wheat, veggie)
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 potatoes
- spinach (handful cut small)
- cumin (a dash)
- 1 small onion
- 1 can beans (red, black, kidney, any combo)
- peanuts (a handful)
- 1 clove garlic
- whatever else you think might be good!
We’ve all heard of the “hairy Buffalo” that college kids make by mixing various liquors, well I noticed that cooking all these odds and ends in my kitchen turned out to be pretty tasty and cheap considering its made from the scraps you have laying around the kitchen. I decided to call it “Vegan Buffalo”! I told the owners of several vegan restaurants about this and they usually offer it one or two days out of the week for really, really cheap. It draws in the freegans who find change laying on the sidewalk on their way over!