- 1 pound bulgur or cracked wheat
- boilin water
- 6 carrots, minced (you can use as much as 12 if you wish)
- 2 large onions, minced
- 1 cup of parsley, minced
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup of olive Oil
- 1/4 cup of sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup of black Olive, sliced (Optional)
- 1 package of tofu, scrambled (Optional)
- salt and pepper to taste
This recipe is modified, but originally Kibbeh was an ancient Lebanese recipe made with lamb ground meat.
Put the cracked wheat in a large bowl and pour boiling water to cover. The cracked wheat will grow instantly. Wait 5 or 10 minutes. With a cheese cloth, squeeze out the excess of water.
Combine all the ingredients, and mix well for five to 10 minutes. Put in a baking tray, cut it into even squares and bake it in a pre-heated oven at 350 F for 30 minutes.