- 1 cup *vanilla* vegan soymilk
- 2 tablespoon unbleached white flour
- 1 tablespoon Sucanat or other sweetener
- 1 tablespoon nutritional yeast
- 1 teaspoon cinnammon
- 4 vegan bread slices (I used slices of french bread)
(*or use reg soy milk & add a drop of vanilla when you are whisking it all together)
Whisk first five ingredients together, and let rest for a few min., while you heat up a lightly greased skillet (I just rub the skillet lightly with a stick of margerine, because I don’t believe in using those sprays). The skillet is ready when you flick a drop of water on it, and it skitters across the surface.
Dip vegan bread slices in mixture, coating both sides, and lay on skillet. Flip the toast when it is lightly browned & brown other side. This is the yummiest french toast I have ever had, it tastes _just like_ *real* french toast & is SO easy & quick to make!!! Serve with maple syrup & cinnamon YUM!!
Preparation time: less t